Empowered Women Day Retreat
Breaking Through & Embracing Wholeness
Mission House, Bilgola Beach
Saturday 21 October & Sunday 22 October 9am-5pm
Come away from these day retreats with a deeper understanding of who you are. Gain tools to build courage to stand in your power and strength to forge your hearts path.
Saturday’s Retreat is focused on Breaking Through the old thought patterns, habits and beliefs that don’t support a life of abundance, creativity, harmony and love. Sunday is focused on Embracing Wholeness by accessing tools that can help you to live in your present moment, connected to a deep and strong flow of gratitude in your heart.
Both days are focused on building courage to live your life in the fullest expression of your Self. These retreats are stand alone days so come to one or both.
Give yourself this opportunity to step into new growth, to harness your feminine power and embrace wholeness.
Ritual and ceremony will be weaved into two days that will invite you to reconnect with yourself and come to know yourself more deeply.
Come and enjoy a space where you feel supported to dive within. This depth will be balanced with fun and lightness so you come away feeling inspired and buoyed to implement changes in your every day life.
Be lead in meaningful YOGA classes and MEDITATION that will be based around the intention of letting go what is limiting you and breaking through and creating new healthy patterns that see you living a life of abundance and meaning.
Be inspired by workshops focused on how to live in your power and how to be present and mindful. Gain clarity around the tools you can use to become a master of your life.
Relax around a table full of meaningful conversation and discover new friendships as you enjoy a delicious healthy organic feast for lunch.
Enjoy a nourishing sound healing by energy and sound healer Aline Lage. A session that will allow the healing to flow through you and from you. As well as guided visualisation that acts as a tonic to the mind, leaving you feeling like you’ve slept for a week!
Come away from this day retreat feeling re-aligned to your inner truth and with a renewed trust in your own ability to lead your life and follow your path.
So Why Come on this Day Retreat?
- You know getting caught up in the stories of the past is not helping you live the life you want to live.
- You love the sound of living a life of abundance and meaning and want to gain tools for how to do this.
- You know you deserve a whole day of being pampered and nourished with yoga, meditation, visualisation and a delicious healthy organic lunch.
- You’ve been feeling disconnected and you’d love the opportunity to reconnect, re-center and re-calibrate.
- You’re passionate about your own self development and growth and you want to gain tools for understanding yourself.
- Spending a day relaxing in peaceful surroundings with like minded women is the much needed recharge you’re longing for.
Set in a unique bush setting and only a minutes walk to Bilgola beach; beautiful Mission House is a tranquil oasis in one of the upper Northern Beaches most secluded and stunning beaches.
The simplicity of Mission House and it’s cosy, comfortable living areas makes it an easy place to relax for the day. Either nestled up in the light filled living room or enjoying the spacious grounds, there is always a quiet spot for some time out.
Sit by the stream and let the sound of the water wash away any worries.
Tantalise your taste buds with the delicious wholefood cooking of the NOURISHING CLUB who will be providing us with a deicious, healthy, organic lunch.
The meal will comprise of Spring time foods that are light and fresh with no dairy, gluten or refined sugar.
If you have special dietary needs – simply let us know and we’ll take care of it!
What’s Included Each Day
- Yoga; a mix of Japanese style yoga, kundalini yoga and gentle yin style poses that are suitable for everybody.
- Workshops focused on breaking through the old patterns and creating a new healthy way to live.
- Guided meditations focused on re-connecting and empowering you.
- A beautiful Sound Healing session that will lead you on a journey of self discovery.
- A Guided Visualisation that will relax the nervous system and allow you to drop into deep internal nourishment.
- A nutritious organic lunch (gluten, dairy and sugar free) made with seasonal ingredients.
- Herbal tea, filtered water and healthy snacks for morning and afternoon tea.
- Time to relax, be still, explore nature or have a swim.
- The peaceful surroundings of Mission House, a home away from home, minutes from the beach.
The last Empowered Women Retreat we ran was sold out do don’t miss out on this opportunity for deep connection and self discovery.
$195 per person for one day or both day retreats for $333.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot.
“I have been on three retreats with Marie. I love the warmth, love and nourishment these retreats provide. My body always feels strong and healthy and my soul nourished and my heart expanded after her retreats.”Sarah
Retreat organiser and facilitator
My life’s motto is “Live the life you love… Love the life you live”. It’s a joy to share this lust for life in the retreats I run. However to get to this point I had to make some major changes in my life. It took breaking free from a destructive relationship and releasing my victimization mindset to finally embrace my life and fall in love with who I was. In 2011 I bought a one-way ticket out into the world. I spent the next 12 months traveling in India, Africa and Europe, growing, learning and expanding. This travel changed me, I felt more alive than ever before, it helped me discover new places inside myself, and ignited a desire to explore. I knew then that I wanted to lead retreats and conscious travel around the world. It lit a desire within me for everyone to experience this feeling of deep connection that you access when you step out of your routine and into the world. Imagine a world where people reach out and connect, support and help one another. I’ve run 11 retreats in Bali, Mexico and Australia in the past 5 years. I am continually humbled to be able to witness people’s personal transformation during these retreats. My ultimate goal is to help people find the unique light within them and shine that light brightly in the world.
Aline Lage is the founder of Meaningful Life Spiritual Coaching. Amongst many areas of study Aline is qualified as a Kundalini Yoga teacher, Gong Master and Life & Spiritual Coaching. After almost dying and the passing of her daughter at birth Aline has found a profound meaning to life and now she dedicates herself to helping other women to reconnect with their infinite, sacred and divine nature. Aline’s passion for empowering women is evident to all who meet her.