Soulful Summer Yoga Retreat
A Weekend Just For You
Pretty Beach NSW, 22-24 February, 2019
The time out you need to get clarity on your year ahead
As you step into a new year the most wonderful gift you can give yourself is to slow down and take time to get clarity on what you want for the year ahead.
DISCONNECT SO YOU CAN RECONNECT TO WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO YOU!
This weekend is an opportunity for just that. It’s designed specifically for you to have the down time, peace and stillness you require to be able hear your what your heart’s telling you.
A divine weekend with an intimate group of women (8 max). I’ve designed it so that you have plenty of opportunity for connection with others whilst also getting that quiet time you need for reflection.
A balance of dynamic and restorative yoga as well as morning meditation and lots of guided visualisations.
What Lorena had to say about one of our retreats…
I came to this retreat to disconnect yet I’ve never felt more connected… to others, to nature and to myself.Lorena
Come away from this weekend feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and inspired for the year ahead.
What to expect…
Late Friday afternoon we’ll begin the retreat with a gentle restorative class that will allow you to wind down after the week and help you to dive into a weekend of deep relaxation and rejuvenation.
Both evenings you’ll enjoy a platter of cheese and dips as you watch the sunset over the bay. Followed by a delicious summer dinner with easy conversation. Finish each day with a guided visualisation and the delicious smells of lavender to lull you into a deep and restful nights sleep.
Both mornings will begin with meditation followed by a yoga class that will focus on flowing into a sate of bliss and opening the heart space.
On Saturday enjoy a 30min bush walk to beautiful Tallows Beach in the national park where they’ll be time for swimming and meaningful conversation on self love and a short meditation.
After a scrumptious lunch, Saturday afternoon will be spent relaxing with time out to read a book on the deck, or wander around the bay. Late afternoon we’ll come back together for a deeply nourishing restorative class to re-fuel you and give you a sense of vitality and energy.
Sunday morning we’ll walk to the stunning Box Head Lookout where we’ll do our meditation and yoga practice in beautiful natural surroundings.
Our time together will end with a lunch out at a local cafe before you take the scenic ferry ride back to Palm beach or drive home.
“Footsteps by the Bay” is a unique property right on the bay at Pretty Beach. Sit on the deck and enjoy sunsets over the bay. A gorgeous part of the world Pretty Beach borders the Bouddi National park filled with stunning deserted beaches.
Pretty Beach is on the Central Coast of NSW. It’s a 1.5hr drive from Mona Vale or you can drive to Palm Beach and catch a 30 minute scenic ferry to Wagstaffe where accommodation is a flat 10 minute walk from the ferry (or I can come and pick you up).
You have 3 options for accommodation.
- Shared accommodation in a twin room with two single beds.
- Have your own private room with a queen bed but share a bathroom.
- Have your own private room with queen bed and ensuite.
Arrive at the retreat anytime from 3:30pm on Friday (official start is at 5:15pm or catch the last ferry at 6:15pm to arrive in time for dinner at 7pm).
Tantalise your taste buds with delicious vegetarian seasonal breakfast, lunch and dinners. We will begin the first night with a cheese and dip platter as we watch the sunset across the bay and end the retreat with a lovely lunch at The Fat Goose Cafe on Sunday.
If you have special dietary needs – simply let us know and we’ll take care of it!
- 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful “Footsteps to the Bay” home at Pretty Beach.
- Meals included: Two healthy & nutritious dinners, two breakfasts and lunch on Saturday (Lunch on Sunday is at a local cafe, cost not included).
- Two morning flow yoga classes and two gentle restorative evening classes that will rejuvenate and increase physical and mental flexibility. Classes are suitable for everybody.
- Start each day with Meditation providing a chance for stillness and silence and end each day with a guided visualisation for a restful and peaceful nights sleep.
- Many moments of Aromatherapy massage and Reiki during yoga classes.
- The weekend will be interspersed with meaningful conversations on how to live in alignment and foster a sense of calm and happiness in your life.
- Two nature walks in the National park with an opportunity for swimming and lazing on the beach.
- Plenty of time out and opportunity for quiet reflection as well as time for connection with others.
$575 per person twin share.
$675 per person in a private room.
$705 per person in private room with ensuite.
Arrive at the retreat anytime from 4pm on Friday (official start is at 5:15pm or catch the last ferry at 6:15pm to arrive in time for dinner at 7pm).
The retreat gave me the opportunity to “come back to me”. There was relaxation, laughter and other heartfelt emotions.Bronwyn
Retreat organiser and facilitator
My life’s motto is “Live the life you love… Love the life you live”. It’s a joy to share this lust for life in the retreats I run. I believe it is possible to live an empowered life in flow with your heart and soul. Retreating from everyday life really gives you an opportunity to connect to this, to gain clarity on your hearts longings and to foster a sense of wellbeing.
I’ve run 11 retreats in Bali, Mexico and Australia in the past 5 years. I am continually humbled to be able to witness people’s personal transformation during these retreats.
My ultimate goal is to help people see the unique light within them and shine that light brightly in the world.