Winter Reflection Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Yanada Retreat, St Albans 17 – 19 August 2018
A cosy winter weekend escape to slow down and foster a sense of inner peace and calm.
After a morning of re-energising yoga you wrap yourself in a blanket and nestle by the fire to dive into that book you’ve been longing for the chance to read.
THIS IS A WEEKEND DEDICATED TO TAKING TIME OUT.
Spend the afternoon walking along the river, then find a quiet spot to sit and take time for reflection as you soak up the relaxed vibe of Yanada.
Imagine a weekend where your relaxation and nourishment is the top priority!
- Learn tools for stilling the mind through meditation.
- Enjoy dynamic morning yoga classes that build strength and slow restorative yoga that re-fuels you.
- Surround yourself in nature and soak it up by either lacing up the hiking boats or lazing in a hammock.
- Come away with practical tools from Saturday’s workshop on how to build and preserve your energy supply, drop into stillness and reconnect with your dreams.
- Enjoy a Ginger Compress Massage to alleviate any aches and pains.
What Lorena had to say about one of our retreats…
I came to this retreat to disconnect yet I’ve never felt more connected… to others, to nature and to myself. This retreat was more than I could have ever imagined. It was a truly wonderful experience that I will take with me forever.Lorena
This Winter Weekend retreat will give you time out to slow down and deeply connect with your inner voice and wisdom.
So why should you join us?
- You know you deserve a weekend of being pampered and nourished with delicious healthy meals, daily yoga and meditation.
- You’re ready to give yourself the opportunity to slow down, take time out to drop deeply into a peaceful reflective state and gain clarity on what you desire for your life.
- Spending a weekend relaxing and taking time out will give you the much needed recharge you’re longing for.
Set on 38 acres of beautiful bushland with sweeping views across trees to the valley, Yanada is a truly unique and peaceful location to take respite from busy day to day life.
The simplicity of Yanada and it’s cosy, comfortable living areas makes it an easy place to relax. Nestle up in the light filled living room or laze in the hammock on the deck and enjoy being surrounded by nature, there are plenty of quiet spots for some time out.
Tantalise your taste buds with the delicious vegetarian cooking of the Yanada Chef who’ll be providing us with scrumptious, hearty breakfast, lunch and dinners.
If you have special dietary needs please let us know.
- 3 days and 2 nights’ shared accommodation at the beautiful private Yanada Retreat centre in St Albans, 2hours from Sydney.
- All meals included. Two healthy & nutritious vegetarian breakfast, two lunches & two dinners.
- Two morning yoga classes and two gentle restorative classes that will invigorate, rejuvenate and increase physical and mental flexibility. Classes are suitable for everybody.
- Yoga Nidra and meditation, providing a chance for stillness and silence without the pressures of the daily grind.
- Ginger Compress massage to alleviate any aches and pains in muscles and joints.
- A workshop teaching tools for building your energy and how to refocus your energy inward and shine a light on your dreams and desires.
- Bush walks enjoying the stillness of nature.
- Plenty of time out and opportunity for quiet reflection.
- The retreat starts 4pm Friday 17 August and ends 3pm Sunday 19 August.
$565 per person.
The retreat gave me the opportunity to “come back to me”. There was relaxation, laughter and other heartfelt emotions.Bronwyn
Retreat organiser and facilitator
My life’s motto is “Live the life you love… Love the life you live”. It’s a joy to share this lust for life in the retreats I run.
What gets me out of bed in the morning is my desire to bring people together, to see people connecting to themselves and one another. I love nothing more than to watch someone discover their inner potential and then light up with the knowledge that they can shine their light in the world.
I’ve always enjoyed teaching, I studied education and psychology at university and now combine this with my love of yoga as a tool for connecting to the body, mind and soul. I’m passionate about helping people see the link between their thoughts and their reality. I love to share tools to help others see their strengths and their power to create their world and ultimately live a life of love, freedom and joy.